2010年3月8日月曜日

Tailgate baked spring rolls


This is the perfect food for Talegate nibbles for six people

Ingredients

Talegate baked spring rolls
25 thin spring roll shells (I got at Asian market, frozen section)
3 cups of leftover spaghetti meat sauce
1 tsp tomato ketchup for each roll
1Tbs shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil

1. Open the bag of spring roll shells, take a damp towel, cover the all spring roll sheets with the towel for 5 minutes. Each sheet sticks together, so carefully peel one each and wrap them with damp towel. Bring 12-17 inch cookie sheet, line the sheet with 18 IN aluminum foil, spray oiled. Preheat the oven to 450 F.

2. Take one spring roll shell to the plate, put one Tbs of leftover spaghetti meat sauce. Add 1 tsp tomato ketchup and 1Tbs cheese. Fold the roll into spring roll shape. Mix water and flour in a small plate. Put the flour mixture at the end of the roll. Put all the finished rolls on the cookie sheet. Sprinkle olive oil and put them in the pre-heated oven, second shelf from the top. Bake 10 minutes. Bring the sheet out of the oven. Flip the rolls and bake 10 more minutes. If the edge of the roll gets burned, scrape with the knife. The roll will look perfect.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!! I'm Anna. First of all, let me introduce myself. I'm 20 years old university student of America. I found your blog from "COOKPAD" which I've been a great fun for long time. Now, I'm living with my bf who is Korean n most of my time spends to cooking like a house wife.  Ooops! I'm talking about myself a little too much... Anyways, I'm going to visit here to get some recipes n it seems your recipe is helpful for my bf who doesn't like eating vegetable like a baby. I'm really glad to find your blog★

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for your response. Your English is excellent! I love Korean food, I will put Korean recipes in my brog.

    返信削除